‘Medicines to relieve pain’
The Guild Pharmacy Academy has partnered with GSK to develop a comprehensive online guide for pharmacy assistants on the supply of Pharmacy Medicines to relieve pain.
This QCPP Refresher Training course emphasises the ASK, ASSESS, ADVISE protocol and appropriate pharmacist referral.
Pharmacy assistants can access the course via the Guild Academy’s online learning site, myLEARNING.
Getting comfortable with your customers and offering complete health solutions
Achieve all your annual QCPP Refresher Training hours with this comprehensive workshop – just 1.5 hours face-to-face coupled with approximately 1.5 hours of post-workshop reading and online assessment.
In this session, you will:
- Enhance your counselling and selling abilities to provide a holistic health solution
- Expand your knowledge on health conditions, including gastrointestinal, thrush, pain management and allergies with a focus on those customers who are pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Improve your confidence with the help of interactive activities
- Learn how to adapt protocol questions to individual customer situations
- Refresh your knowledge of protocol questioning for Pharmacy Medicines and Pharmacist Only Medicines.
Member pharmacies: $65 per person incl GST
Non-member pharmacies: $90 per person incl GST
8 September, Cairns
27 October, Sunshine Coast