SIRCIND002 S2S3 Training
- Any non-pharmacist staff who supply pharmacy medicines and assist the pharmacist to supply pharmacist only medicines should complete this course.
Note: The minimum age to undertake S2S3 training in QLD is 16 years of age due to the Health (Drugs and Poisons) Amendment Regulation (No.1) 2011.
SIR20116 Certificate II in Community Pharmacy
- Under the Queensland Government’s 2018-19 Annual VET Investment Plan, User Choice funding is available for SIR20116 Certificate II in Community Pharmacy for new employees (three months full time, twelve months part time) to undertake this qualification under a traineeship. Eligibility criteria applies for User Choice funding.
SIR30116 Certificate III in Community Pharmacy
- Save up to $2,000! Under the Queensland Governments 2018-19 Annual Vet Invest Plan, SIR30116 Certificate III in Community Pharmacy is now subsidised for eligible students through the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program. Eligible students can enrol for $494* and some students may come under concessional funding and pay only $195*
- User Choice Funding also available for traineeships for new employees.
SIR40116 Certificate IV in Community Pharmacy
- Under the Queensland Government’s 2018-19 Annual VET Investment Plan, SIR40116 Certificate IV in Community Pharmacy training through the Guild is now subsidised for eligible students through the Higher Level Skills Program. Eligible students can enrol for $494*. Some students may come under concessional funding and pay only $195*.
Dispensary Assistant courses
- The Dispensary Course provides participants with the knowledge and understanding required to assist the pharmacist to prepare prescriptions and maintain records. The course identifies the responsibilities that must be undertaken when working in the dispensary and contributes to the dispensary assistant applying best practice procedures.
QCPP Refresher Training
- To meet QCPP Refresher Training requirements pharmacy assistants must complete a minimum of three hours of refresher training per year.
- Throughout the year, the Queensland Branch travels across the state delivering a range of fun, interesting and interactive QCPP approved Refresher Training sessions. Topics include cough and colds, cold sores and skin and fungal.
- Refresher training is also available on request. To arrange complete an expression of interest and one of our friendly training specialists will contact you to discuss.
Take advantage of these great funding opportunities, and reap the rewards in your pharmacy:
- Increase sales with improved knowledge and customer service
- Tailored streams, to specialise and develop key areas of your pharmacy
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), to fast track and complete courses earlier
To find out if you’re eligible for these funding opportunities, please check the website or contact us:
Phone: 07 3831 3788
Email: [email protected]