The Guild’s online Pharmacy Assistant Induction Module is available FREE to new staff at Guild Member pharmacies, within three months of employment.
This simple induction tool will help your new staff understand the unique nature of community pharmacy, including:
- The role of community pharmacy in the supply of medicines to the community
- The rules and guidelines that determine how a community pharmacy operates
- The medicine schedules and how they work
- The different sections within a community pharmacy
- The questions your pharmacy assistants need to ask your customers
This training can be delivered as a single unit or combined with the unit Support the supply of Pharmacy and Pharmacist Only Medicines (SIRCHC201), to ensure your pharmacy remains QCPP compliant.
Give your new pharmacy assistant a solid start to their career, and ensure they are confident in helping your customers during the busy Christmas period.