Danielle is our S2/S3 & Education Events Administrator and resident baker-extraordinaire! Each month Danielle will share one of her delicious recipes! This month is Danielle’s gluten free chocolate-fudge brownies
Danielle’s gluten free chocolate-fudge brownies
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup plain gluten-free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups caster sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 150g butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a 4cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm pan. Line with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang at both long ends.
- Sift flours, baking powder and cocoa into a large bowl. Add sugar and stir to combine.
- Make a well in the centre, add eggs and melted butter to flour mixture. Using a metal spoon, mix until just smooth.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool
- Cut into squares and dust with icing sugar
Until next time,