When it comes to training your staff, Guild Training is the industry leader for community pharmacy training. We provide quality and comprehensive courses to ensure your staff gain the most up to date skills to increase their knowledge and support your business.
Top 5 reasons why Guild Training is the industry leader for community pharmacy training:
- Our trainers are community pharmacy experts with years of experience
- Staff receive nationally recognised qualifications, famous for excellence and quality
- Over 1500 pharmacy assistants trained every year in QLD
- We’ve been developing and delivering successful training for over 20 years
- We’re always working to identify and access funding opportunities to support your business
Funding is currently available under the Queensland Government’s 2018-2019 Annual VET Investment Plan.
- Save up to $2,000^ on SIR30116 Certificate III in Community Pharmacy and SIR40116 Certificate IV in Community Pharmacy enrolments – pay just $494* or $195* for concessional students
- *Government funding or incentives may apply for SIR20116 Certificate II in Community Pharmacy and SIR30116 Certificate III in Community Pharmacy traineeships for new employees
PLUS! Payment plans are available for all tuition fees.
For more information or to enrol, contact Guild Training now! Call us on 07 3831 3788, email [email protected] or visit www.guild.org.au/courses. We can assess eligibility and find the best funding opportunity for you and your staff’s needs.
Certificate 3 Guarantee and Higher Level Skills proudly funded through the Queensland Government’s 2018-2019 Annual VET Investment Plan. *Eligibility criteria apply. ^Price and savings per enrolment subject to change. Registered Training Organisation (0452). Information correct at date of publication (November 2018).