How it works
In addition to outstanding training, development and networking opportunities, the award offers the following prizes:
The top 20 finalists in each state are invited to participate in a training workshop day in their state. This includes a number of personal and professional development activities in a fun and interactive environment!
• Return flights, accommodation and registration to the 2016 Pharmacy Assistant National Conference at Sea World on the Gold Coast, to attend the National Workshop Day and final announcement.
• Exclusive training and development sessions at the 2016 Pharmacy Assistant National Conference (PA2016)
• National recognition in industry publications such as PostScript, AJP, Pharmacy Daily and Pharmacy News
• Profile in national Guild electronic and social media platforms
• $5,000 cash prize
• Training package of your choice, up to the value of $5,100
• Monthly column in PostScript Magazine
• Return flights, accommodation and registration to APP2017 on the Gold Coast, including tickets to the Welcome Reception networking drinks, retail Pharmacy Excellence Stream and Street Party (pending availability)
• Invitation to participate as a judge for the 2017 state workshop day in your state
• Return flights, accommodation and registration to PA2017, including tickets to the Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner (pending availability)
• Invitation to participate as a judge at the 2017 National Workshop Day on the Gold Coast in October.