Networking can be daunting for many people. Talking to strangers, sharing your opinions with peers and even trying to think of something to say can be tiring!
Emma Fernance, Event Manager at the Pharmacy Guild of Australia said that the 2016 Pharmacy Assistant National Conference (PA2016) will have a ‘twist’ on networking opportunities, to make it easier and more fun for delegates to meet and mingle.
“This year, we have planned a range of activities, from trivia to a body percussion workshop, so delegates will never be short of an ice-breaker or some banter to keep the conversation flowing.
“We all know the benefits of networking – meeting new people and sharing ideas is great! But for many people, networking can be extremely nerve wracking, so we wanted to make sure that all delegates feel relaxed and comfortable to talk and share their thoughts at PA2016.
“PA2016 is a fantastic opportunity to meet like-minded pharmacy assistants from all over Australia and share ideas and initiatives of what you have achieved in your store. Many delegates not only gain fresh ideas to solve problems in their pharmacies, but also make new friends along the way,” Emma said.
The 2016 Pharmacy Assistant National Conference will be held from 27-29 October at Sea World Resort on the Gold Coast.
In addition to a stellar line up of speakers, a myriad of entertainment options and a comprehensive trade exhibition, conference delegates will be able to enjoy one-of-a-kind opportunities available at the Resort, all included in the price of the conference registration!
Exclusive opportunities available for PA2016 delegates include:
- Shark Bay encounter – come face to face with sharks during a guided tour of Sea World’s award winning attraction on the Friday morning
- Dolphin Discovery presentation – experience this incredible show before the park opens on the Saturday morning
- Conference Dinner in Sea World – Friday night’s dinner will be held inside the theme park and will include access to the ‘Jet Rescue’ roller coaster
The new venue is a great opportunity to extend your stay and bring the whole family to enjoy a fun, family holiday on the beautiful Gold Coast.
In addition, the resort is offering the following exclusive deals to PA2016 conference delegates:
- Unlimited access to Sea World during your stay for $35.00 per person three years and over
- Unlimited access to Sea World, Movie World and Wet’n’ Wild during your stay for $70.00 per person three years and over
- Complimentary Dolphin Discovery presentation for guests staying two or more nights
The resort also features a Water Park and Kids Club, so the kids can be entertained while you are learning and networking at the conference.
Visit www.pharmacyassistants.com for the latest conference news and updates, or to register your place!