TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Student of the Year and Boss of the Year prizes
- Nominees are chosen by employees of The Pharmacy Guild of Australia, Queensland Branch (The Promoter).
- Only one nominee in each category per month: Student of the Year and Boss of the Year.
- There will only be 12 nominees in each category.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to be nominees.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The promotion commences on 1/1/2020 and concludes at 5.00pm AEDST on 31/12/2020.
- The Student of the Year winner will receive a full registration to the PA Conference 2021.
- The Boss of the Year winner will receive either a full registration to the PA Conference 2021 or a Full Registration (excluding Street Party) to APP Conference 2021.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The prizes are non-transferable.
- The prizes are only available in 2021 and no rainchecks are available.
- The winner will be drawn on 18/1/2021 and contacted by phone or email.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name in the event they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter is The Pharmacy Guild of Australia, Queensland Branch, ABN 87 076 197 623 of 132 Leichhardt Street, Brisbane QLD 4000, Telephone 07 3831 3788.